for 2 servings
- 9 slices white bread
- 6 rashers bacon, cooked
- 2 breakfast sausages, cooked
- egg, scrambled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Stack the slices of bread and cut the crusts off.
- Arrange the slices in a 3″ x 3″ (7.5cm x 7.5cm) square on clingfilm, overlapping them slightly.
- Roll out with a rolling pin until they are all combined together.
- Spread ketchup over the square, then add the scrambled egg, bacon and sausages to the bottom third of the square.
- Drizzle ketchup on top of the sausages.
- Roll up and remove the cling film. Cut in half.
- Heat up the butter in a pan and fry the rolls in butter until all sides are golden brown.