- for 4 servings
- 1 lb raw shrimp(455 g)
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey(115 g)
- ⅓ cup soy sauce(80 mL
- Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
- Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp. Save the other half for later.
- Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over.
- Pour in remaining marinade and cook until shrimp is cooked through and just firm. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the marinade reduce.
- Serve the shrimp with sauce and garnish with green onion.