Delicious! Serve with a crispy salad and garlic bread, and you’ll have a dish your family will love! The kids like to help stuff the noodles too!
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 ½ ounces manicotti pasta
- Step 1: Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 3: In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Step 4: Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11×17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Step 5: Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.