15 minutes is all you need to make this creamy cabbage, carrot and apple slaw.
- 1 mini savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mint
- 1/4 cup (60g) light sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin, toasted
- Step 1: Combine the cabbage, carrot, apple, onion and mint in a large serving bowl.
- Step 2: Whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, mustard and cumin in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle over the slaw and gently toss to combine.